Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Halloween Carnival

Caroline's school has a huge Halloween carnival every year as the PTA's fundraiser. We took all the kiddos and had a fantastic time. It was really well done! There were probably 20-30 booths for the kids to go to with games and shows. They were so excited to wear their costumes.
Caroline wanted to be a witch this year. I thought she made a beautiful witch. I wanted to dress the twins as something similar, so I chose pirates. Luke would tell everyone that Reagan was going to be a "girlie" pirate. I have no idea where he came up with that! The funny thing about Luke's costume was that I ordered it in a 3T-4T, and it was so short on him. I wasn't thrilled with it, but he was and that was all that mattered! They kept running around yelling, "Ahoy Matey! ARRRRRR!"
Reagan is pumpkin bowling. The pumpkins were wrapped up in layers of duct tape.

Luke actually got a strike on his first throw!



These teeth were a prize at one of the booths. Luke loves wearing these things! They are a scream!


No comments: