Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Witches


While my mom was here, we took the kids to see the Witches on display at Gardner Village. I took Caroline for the first time when she was 2. She loved it. I couldn't wait to take the twins to show them. Luke was not so sure he liked the witches. He stayed back a little way from them, but Reagan loved them!


My mom could so be best friends with this witch!





Caroline with her Grammy!




The girls with their Mommy! Luke wouldn't come anywhere near this witch to have his picture taken!

At the age of 2, "Witchy Poo" became Caroline's favorite witch. Over the years, this is the one she remembered and has talked about! Of course, I had to get a picture!

This sweet looking witch (I am not referring to my mom!) was outside the quilting shop that my mom loves to go into.

No comments: