I decided to drive the 500 miles to Denver to see my parents and grandma. I drove there and back all by myself! At first, I was a little hesitant about doing it with the twins, but with Caroline's help we did it! She was a huge help getting snacks and sippy cups for the twins. She was awesome. I did have to be pretty organized and have things ready. We couldn't have done it without the DVD player either! We stayed for a week and because there are so many pics I broke it up into a few entries! Enjoy!
Caroline learned to ride a 2-wheel bike while we were there! We are so proud of her! We have been working on this for a long time, but she finally had enough confidence and took off on my parents' neighbor's bike. The first thing she wanted to do was show her daddy when we got home!
The one thing Caroline really wanted to do on this trip was go and visit her old first-grade class. We were able to see them on their last day of school! She was so excited to see them. When we got there, her teacher had the class sit in a circle and Caroline told them about living in Utah. Then the class could go around and ask her questions or say something to her. Most of the kids told her how much they had missed her and how glad they were to see her. It broke my heart! I couldn't help but getting teary-eyed!They were such a sweet class. Her teacher, Mrs. Smith, is darling! Oh, how we missed her! She was amazing! She did so much for Caroline.
One of the highlights of the trip was playing out in the sprinklers in my parents' yard. (I guess it isn't as much fun at our own house.) Luke loved playing with spray bottles! He sprayed anyone and anything with them!
We discovered that Reagan doesn't like sprinklers as much as being able to sit in a pool or bathtub! She spent a lot of time watching the other kids run through.
No comments:
Post a Comment