Monday, July 5, 2010

Trip to Denver, Part II

To preface, this post is random! I couldn't move the pictures the way I wanted them, so if this doesn't make sense I apologize, but I was done messing around with it!


One of the days we were there, we took the kiddos to the Train Museum. My camera died, so I didn't get many pics while we were there. Another day we went to the outlet malls, so the kids could ride the carousel and the train there. Littleton has its own History Museum with a working farm. The volunteers there wear period costumes. The kids had a ball. Here are some random pictures of the rest of our trip.






Caroline, Pa, and I went on a 3 mile hike the last day we were there. We went and hiked through the hills outside Conifer and did a trail called "Three Sisters." It was beautiful and we had cool temperatures, thankfully!


While were there, the twins got into some Monkey Business! Bonnie and Clyde were up to there old tricks once again. One morning Caroline was out on the deck painting with water colors. The twins went out with her and were coloring. After awhile, Caroline came in. My mom and I thought that the twins were still "coloring." We looked out and the twins had opened a bottle of Elmer's Clear School Glue and were finger painting on my parents' new table. It was in Reagan's hair and all over their shirts! After scrubbing for 10 minutes we finally got it off the table.


Luke was a bigger monkey that Reagan. He sprayed fabric starch on my parents' full length mirror, and sprayed Shout stain remover all over the laundry room. He got into my Dad's chapstick, and spilled his chocolate milk all over their hardwoods while throwing a fit. Luckily, none of this was done to their new couches! We had a great time and look forward to doing it again next year! (I can only make the drive once a year!)



Reagan and Luke are watching a crocodile hiss at them. This was their first time at the Wild Life Experience not being in their stroller. I think this was their favorite thing we did that week. Luke keeps asking to go back there. I told him next time we are in Denver!






Reagan playing on top of a slice of bacon.




I love Luke's expression in this picture. He looks like he is having the time of his life!



Caroline kickin' back at a playground in Cherry Creek Mall.

No comments: