To start off the Thanksgiving weekend, we went on a hike with my family out to Roxburough Park. My dad, Uncle Steve, my sister Lisa and her husband Brandon, Caroline and I headed out to the park while Grammy stayed home with the twins. Last Thanksgiving my dad took a bunch of the family out hiking and Caroline decided that this needed to be a tradition. While on our hike, my dad used his portable cooking stove to boil hot water for cider and hot cocoa. What a treat, since I was freezing! Caroline had a ball and didn't complain about the 2.2 mile hike! Here are pictures from our Second Annual Voorhees Family Hike:
Lisa and Brandon
Caroline is always ready for her close-up.
Here is Caroline and I in front of one of the many gorgeous cliffs in the park.
3 comments:
What a great family tradition! What a perfect way to get to spend time with the whole family. Enjoy all of the blessings of this time of year. We miss you and wish we could be there, too. Hugs and kisses to everyone!
On a side note, your blog doesn't seem to be updating for us. We just happened to be checking and found that you had an update.
Brrr! I'm drinking cocoa right now and I'm inside and it's 1:30pm . We usually take a family walk after Thanksgiving dinner to make room for dessert!
What a fun tradition! Caroline IS always ready for her close up! ;) Love it!
Post a Comment