Tonight, Reagan started picking up the toys in the family room. Luke observed her doing this and joined in helping her. They picked up almost the entire room! I was so pleased. They are not even quite 22 months old! Caroline never did this! Maybe there is hope for these 2!
Last week Gram, Caroline, and I went shopping for Sunday shoes for the girls. Caroline wanted some sparkly flats, but her feet were too narrow for them. I wandered over to the little girls section and found some red patten leather Mary-Jane's for Reagan. (They are more of a Ruby red, than red-red.) I thought they would be darling with her Holiday dresses. I pulled them out of the bag and Reagan knew they were just for her. She had to have them on immediately! She was to tickled! She had to wear them the rest of the afternoon! When I went to change her diaper, she thought I was going to them off; she started to fuss, but I told her she could keep them on. Tonight, she brought the shoes to me and wanted to wear them around the house with nothing on but her diaper! I will have to post pictures of her ! She is too young to have a shoe fetish, isn't she?
2 comments:
I love all the updates...I can't believe that you went from a beautiful fall to winter wonderland in a matter of days. It's all beautiful!!
And your kiddos just keep getting cuter and CUTER!!!!
Okay I don't know what's going on but I have you on my blogroll and it has not updated since weekend at grammy's and pappy's (or whatever - you know which one). But what a cute post! What is it with this age and shoes - aren't they cute?
Post a Comment