Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Adventures in Climbing

I know this is a month late, but I am just lucky to get a post! Luke started climbing the week before Easter at 15 months. Caroline didn't start climbing and moving chairs until she was 2! This came as a little bit of shock with Luke. Here are some of the adventures caught on film:

The next few pics show the process of Luke standing up on the coffee table. Here he is just sitting on the table.






"I am thinking about standing up, but I am up a little higher than I thought!"





Luke goes over to Reagan for some words of encouragement.


"I am almost there!"






"Tah-dah!" (Yes, he really is saying that in this picture!) He is quite proud of himself.

Rich and I were in the family room/kitchen area when I realized we hadn't see Luke for awhile. I went to check on him and found him sitting in the middle of the dining room table eating and coloring with Caroline's colored pencils. ( We are such good parents!)




"I am such a big boy! Look at me color!" (The twins love to color!)


2 comments:

Scot and Evie said...

We're in the final stages of climbing (Thank Goodness). Once he has the climbing down pat, he'll start jumping from the coffee table to the couch and vice versa :) Stock the first aid kit, the adventure is just beginning!

Alexis said...

Greta's a climber, too. And so proud of herself! I'm sure she and Luke would be a hoot standing on a table together cheering about it.