I am posting this later than I wanted to, but we had a nice Easter. Here are some of the highlights ( Beware: there are 9 pictures!):

Two years ago my Grandma Dorothy came to visit us up in Seattle for Easter and the Tulip Festival. While she was there, we made a bunny cake. I thought since we living near her this year that we could make this an Easter tradition. Here is the final product.

Here is Caroline in her apron. My grandma requested that I not post any pictures of her on our blog. :0(

Here is Lukey's contribution to the cake. ( Yes, notice that he has started climbing! I will post more pics of that later!) He would stick his finger in the frosting and then lick it off while saying, "Num, Num!" Reagan was under the table eating licorice and jelly beans (not off the floor, of course).

The Saturday before Easter our neighborhood had their Egg Hunt. Rich took Caroline because it was very cold, windy, and rainy. I stayed home with the twins in an attempt to keep them healthy, but we still ended up with croup, ear infections, and fevers! Here is Caroline before the hunt.

I had to post this. Caroline thought the Easter Bunny would enjoy a snack while hiding eggs at our house. She chose the plate, cup, etc. She even left him a letter. Part of the letter asked him if he would leave her a picture of himself. She even requested that it not be a black and white picture, color only! She had more fun doing this until 9:30 at night!

"Look! I found one!"
"What is this doing underneath here?"
Here is just what Caroline found. This didn't even include the loot the Easter Bunny left in her basket!
4 comments:
First off, yeah an update! Second off, your kids are getting cuter and cuter. Third - Love the family pic at the top. Fourth - Is that really you with the big earrings? You go Girl! Rockin the accesories!
What a great Easter! I was so busy reading your blog I almost missed the terrific family photo at the top- you all look terrific!
what's up with that Grandma?? ;)
Aubrey also left carrots for the bunny this year ~ and a note from her and a note from Dana. I don't know where it came from...we've never done it before.
The pictures are great! :)
What a great tradition! I'm sure the kids were so excited making it and seeing the final product.
Andrew picked carrots from the garden for the Easter bunny as well.
So sad Grandma didn't want to be on the blog. Such Happy Times!
Post a Comment