Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Estes Park

On Memorial Day, we decided to be adventurous and head to the mountains. We thought we would stop up in Boulder for lunch, but it was the day of the Boulder Boulder (a huge, huge 10K), so we decided to head up to Estes Park for lunch. We ate at Bob and Tony's Pizza where we ate 9 years ago before we got married. After lunch, we went through the shops and I bought salt water taffy and Rich found his favorite fudge, Penuchi. Here are a few pics of the day:



Caroline is always ready to pose for the camera.





I love this picture of Reagan because she always makes this expression. Obviously she says, "oh," while doing this. She was having so much fun sitting in this rock.


This was the only picture I could get of the twins before Luke would take off. They love being outside.


3 comments:

Katie Voorhees said...

Such cute kids! I can't believe how big they are getting. Excited to see you in a bit...

Julie Lloyd said...

yay for family adventures. they take a LOT of patience and slow pace, but so worth it!

emily said...

Terribly cute!