Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rub-a-dub-dub 3 Kids in a Box

I order my diapers online, and they come in these nice big boxes. The 3 of them have had more fun climbing in and out of this box! It has been everything from a boat to a space ship to a pioneer wagon! Luke especially likes seeing if he can fit inside boxes and bins!


5 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

I lvoe it when they stuff themselves into small containers. It's a riot.

Don't you think that Reagan is looking more and more like Caroline??

Sharyn Bertasso said...

How cute- the twins are so cute, they just make me smile whenever I see pics of them. Where do you order your diapers from?

Julie Lloyd said...

you are the funnest mom, Jen. I miss you!

Scot and Evie said...

It's fun to watch their imaginations at work. I Love the Easter family picture. Caroline looks so pretty in blue. Lukey is such a little man :)

Lisa said...

Yay for pictures online! And what a beautiful family you've got there! Good thing you don't have those "ugly" kids you told me that you and Sharyn were afraid of having when you were in college! I love you!