Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bizzard 2009



We have had a very mild winter with several days in the 70's. Here at the end of March, winter decided to show its face. School was canceled for 2 days and we got 8-10 inches of snow. We live at the top of a cul-de-sac where we have a decent hill. While the twins were napping, Caroline and I headed out for a few minutes to do some sledding.


Caroline is my little snow bunny. She would live out in the snow if I let her. The blowing snow doesn't bother her and she was thrilled when school was canceled! We had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

still can't believe there was a SNOW day in Colorado. Will wonders never cease.

CUTE pictures ~ you can tell she's having fun!!

Julie Lloyd said...

way to go.. I dread taking the kids sledding.