We celebrated the twins birthday over a couple of days. On their actual birthday, we let them open a couple of presents from Gram and Grandad Rollins. We sang "Happy Birthday" to them several times throughout the day and they just beamed. It is hard to believe they are a year old. Time goes so quickly.
After Christmas, they have become quite adept at opening presents.
This wrapping paper is tastier and more fun than the books and toys!
Woo-hoo! Love this curly string!
"Let me help you, Daddy! I know what to do next!"
Out of all the toys they recieved, the balloon bouquet Great-Grandma Dorothy brought for them was the hit. They didn't want to do anything else but play with these.
I made cupcakes for their birthday. Reagan is usually the more selective eater and has the smaller appetite, but as you can tell by the picture, she thoroughly enjoyed her cupcake!
As you can see, Luke was less than pleased with his cupcake. He preferred Daddy's ice cream, instead. By this time, he was tired. He was all partied out!
2 comments:
I love the pictures! I wish you could post more often, it is so good to both see and hear more about your adorable kids! I am a proud Aunt! But I totally understand that you don't have as much free time as I am sure you would like! Love you!
they're so cute! I know that the year has gone by so fast for you -- but I can't believe it's ONLY been a year since they were born. it seems like they've always been here. :)
Post a Comment