Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

We sure enjoyed Christmas this year. I loved adding 2 new stockings on the mantle and just watching the kids enjoy and relish the season. Here are some of my favorite pictures from Christmas:

Caroline on Santa's lap.

"Yes, the tree is pretty."


"Is this big one for us?"

Caroline with some of her loot!


Out of all the things Caroline got, this $15 robe was the hit. She wore it all day Christmas Day. Notice that she is wearing it over a turtle neck, a red cardigan, and cords. (It wasn't even that cold out! :0) )

This was Luke' and Reagan's favorite toy!

1 comment:

The Dillon 6 said...

great pictures! Aubrey loves a good robe, too -- but not as much as Laurel. I think she'd wear hers to school if I let her. ;)

That toy for the twins looks AWESOME! Do the just love it?