Saturday, October 11, 2008

Luke's First Haircut!

Luke's hair was looking a little shaggy. It was growing down over his ears, was hanging in his eyes and starting to touch his collar. We decided to get it cut. I took Luke to a children's hair salon. ( I got a kick out of the gal that cut his hair. She asked me what he would like to watch while he was getting his hair cut. I laughed because I thought to myself: "He is only 9 months old! He could care less about tv! ")He was so good and content until she got out the clippers! They scared him to death. I have to admit that I nearly lost it when she started to cut it. Unfortunately, most of the red was cut off and he is now a little toe-head!

This is the before picture.

"I am one cool dude!" "The camera loves me!"



"Beep, beep! Vroom, Vroom!"


This is the after picture. His bangs are little short because the gal waited till after the clippers to trim his bangs. By then he was so done! He looks so big with his hair cut!

3 comments:

Katie Voorhees said...

What a stinkin cute boy. He is totally a Voorhees. Love the smile!

Alexis said...

Haircuts already?!? Wow. They're getting so big so fast!

The Dillon 6 said...

what a handsome boy!! I love places like that ~ we took Malcolm to a similar one for his first cut...he couldn't get enough of the car. :)