We're all tuckered out!
Wahoo! We're ready to party!

This was taken at Washington Park here in Denver. My grandma brought nuts to feed the squirrels. This one got really close as you can see. Caroline decided to name the squirrel "Sparkles!"
Caroline slept in sponge curlers for church. Her hair was so curly! I thought she looked beautiful! Can you tell she loves the camera!
My first time in the swing ! WEEEE!
WEEEEE!

3 comments:
Caroline is a total Diva with the Camera! What a hoot! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
dang it, Jen...they are just SO cute! I love the curly hair ~ I remember sleeping on sponge rollers. Maybe Santa will bring some to the Dillon household.
I can't believe those are all your kids. It is so great to see you be such a busy mom of three. you were born to play that role.
Post a Comment