Sunday, October 5, 2008

Great Grandparents Visit

My grandparents came to visit this first weekend in October. They drove over from Salt Lake. It was wonderful to see them. Here are some fun pics from their visit.

This is my dad with his dad (Don Voorhees) and the twins.


These are my parents with my little family.


This my Grandma Voorhees with Luke. Luke was very fascinated with her cane and kept playing with it. I guess he is attracted to shiny objects!

I love this picture of Reagan and my grandma. She is singing a song to Reagan that she used to sing to me when I was little. It goes: "I love you. A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck." Reagan was mesmerized by her singing into her ear. It was neat to see her singing this same song to one of her great-grandchildren.



2 comments:

Katie Voorhees said...

I love these pictures. May have to get copies from you!

The Dillon 6 said...

our kids have no remaining great grandparents...it's such a treasured time!!!