September was a busy month for us. My parents and Grandma were in town over Labor Day for my nephew's baptism. The twins started preschool and Caroline turned 9! Here are some of our fun memories from this month:

Here is our birthday girl! I can't believe she is 9!

She asked for Harry Potter Legos and she was so excited to get them!
My friend Melissa and I went to the Rascal Flatts concert. We had a blast! I can't remember having that much fun at a concert!



Sara Evans was one of the opening acts for them. She was amazing!

The twins started preschool. This pictures says to me, "Watch out world! Here we come!" They love going to school.

While my parents and grandma were here, we went to Temple Square for an organ concert perfomed by one of my dad's old mission companions. Prior to the concert, we walked around and enjoyed the flowers and had dinner downtown. Caroline was thrilled to go down and just be with the grown-ups.

I love this picture of Caroline looking up at the temple. I hope she never loses sight of it as she grows older.

We took Great-Grandma down to the Church History Museum. Here is Caroline practicing her Mexican dancing! She loves wearing these skirts! Who wouldn't?

Reagan had to dance just like her big sister!

Luke is fishing at the museum.
No comments:
Post a Comment