Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fun in the Snow

We have had a ton of snow this winter. After being cooped up for several days, I decided to take the kids out. I love these pictures because they capture what each child likes to do in the snow.

Last year Reagan hated the snow. She hated the boots, hat, gloves, pants, and the big puffy, jacket. Sadly, there has been no change in her strong dislike for the snow. She hates walking in it and cries for me to carry her in it. I found some dry sidewalk for her to stand on while the rest of us went sledding. The hill is right in front of her. When I did take Reagan on the sled, she screamed the entire way down and the entire way up. Once a year is all she can handle, barely! I hope she comes to like it. One of my favorite things to do with my kids is take them sledding.


Luke really enjoys the snow. He loves to sled, but his absolute favorite thing to do is eat snow. He was the same way last year. I had to teach him not to eat the yellow and black snow.



Caroline's expression says it all! She has loved sledding since she was 2! She and I have had a lot of fun over the years sledding.

No comments: