Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dinosaur Museum

While Caroline was off-track in August, my mom was in town (August 20th). We took the kids to Thanksgiving Point where they have a marvelous Dinosaur Museum. We had never been before and the kids had a ball. After my mom went home, I took the kids back on a $2 Tuesday with out the twins in the stroller! Crazy I know!There were a million kids, so we only spent an hour there. These pictures are from both trips (hence the reason the kids are in different outfits).


They are playing a dinosaur game on the computer. I was thrilled to snap a picture where they were all looking at the camera!

The kiddos are on the scale seeing how their weight compares to those of different dinosaurs.

Reagan is digging the in dirt looking for "fossils." It was just a huge "sand box" where the kids could use tools to find and dig up fossils. That is the highlight for them.


The twins were looking at a dinosaur leg. I loved Luke's expression as he was looking all the way up the leg.


Caroline made this in their exhibit on light. I think it turned out pretty.

No comments: