Caroline turned 8 on Sept. 13th. It was a Monday night, so we spent the evening together as a family. We love this not so little girl! She is growing up so quickly. She was especially excited about this birthday to be baptized. She thought this b-day would never come.
Caroline got brand new scriptures from Mom and Dad.
From Great-Grandma Dorothy she FINALLY received her American Girl doll. She had been asking for one for 4 years. This doll is supposed to look like her. She of course named her Caroline, but for short we call her Felicity! (Go figure!)
My parents gave her this stunning baptism dress. She looks like a princess in it. I will post pictures of her baptism soon!
2 comments:
she looks so grown up!! Happy Birthday, sweet Caroline!
Wow- Caroline is 8! Congratulations! (I just discovered American Girls dolls- I can't wait til Greta is old enough!
Post a Comment