Rich's work had its company picnic at Boondock's in early August. We had a ball and love the fact that Rich works for Comcast! We have never been to a company picnic before and we could get used to this every year! We rode on the bumper boats, drove go-carts, played arcade games, ate, and played in the bouncy houses. Here are a few of the memories we made that day:
Reagan didn't want her face painted, but consented to a ladybug on her arm!
Caroline was thrilled with her beautiful butterfly.
We got to enjoy the fun arcade games. They loved the race car ones especially.
Luke and Reagan were terrified of the clowns that made these balloon figures. Luke got a sword and Reagan's was a puppy. They were thrilled with the results, though!
It was girls against boys in the bumper boats! I was the one with the camera, so I don't have evidence that I was actually there!
1 comment:
Caroline is looking so grown-up- that one of her face with the butterfly- little girl no more, truly a big girl (not tween, yet, thankfully!). And such a pretty girl, too!
Post a Comment