Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I had a great Mother's Day. I got an MP3 player to listen to when I am jogging (Rich teases me that I am just walking really fast!) The highlight was the gift Caroline made at school for me. She made these cute flowers out of construction paper and tissue paper. She made a book for me called "My Mom." She had to fill in the blanks and here is what the book said:
  1. Her name is Jen.
  2. My mom's favorite color is yellow. (Now days it is any shade of purple!)
  3. Her favorite restaurant is Olive Garden. (It is really Cafe Rio.)
  4. Her favorite TV show is American Idol. ( She told me she didn't know how to spell "30 minute meals"!)
  5. Her favorite thing do is go shopping.
  6. Something that makes my mom happy is a hug.
  7. My mom gets a little grouchy when I don't clean my room.
  8. My mom likes to wear dresses.
  9. She looks the prettiest when in dresses and jewelry and makeup.
  10. My favorite thing to do with my mom is going on Mommy-Daughter Dates.
  11. When I am sad she can make me feel better by hugs from mom.
  12. I know my mom loves me because she tells me.
  13. I love my mom because I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love her!

This is a great kid! I love to see how she perceives me. We have a great time together. I don't know what I would do without her!

No comments: