Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tulip Festival



When we first moved here, we saw a billboard advertising the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. Caroline decided that we should call and invite Great-Grandma Dorothy to come over and see it with us. Grandma couldn't resist Caroline's invitation and seeing tulips, so she came to see us for a week! We had a great time. Here are some photos of the kiddos (Grandma asked that I didn't post any photos of her.)


Reagan was delighted to be around the tulips! She would pick up dirt and sprinkle it on the tulips. She is wearing some pants that Caroline had at this age. I figured she might as well wear them while "Tiptoeing through the Tulips!" (As a side note: I went to change Reagan's diaper while we were there, and I found one of her binkies inside her diaper! I guess she wanted to keep it in a safe place!)


This was the best picture I could get of all three kiddos in the tulips. They were running in 3 different directions! Maybe next year I will have better luck!


I love this picture of Caroline and Luke! I couldn't believe that Luke sat still for this one! Caroline's shorts are similar to Reagan's pants! They are just different colors!

This was what lunch looked like! Trying to eat a picnic lunch with the twins was like herding cats! They were on the move the entire time!


We had a great day! We loved having Great-Grammy come for a visit! We love her and were thrilled that she decided to come!








No comments: