Sunday, March 14, 2010

Luke-isms

Luke has some cute phrases that he says regularly:
  • "Yucky-Grossy" is said when he thinks something is disgusting.
  • "Licious" is meant for delicious.
  • "I-wa-you-Mommy" is my favorite for I love you Mommy!
  • "Oh,Wow! Cool, Mommy" when he really digs something.
  • "Thank you! You Welcome!" Luke combines those 2 together.
  • "Oopies! Soddy! Mommy" means "Oopsies! Sorry, Mommy! He says it with a shrug of his shoulders and his arms raised at his sides as if to say "I don't know how that happened!"
  • The other day we needed to get out of the house, so I took the twins for a drive. We drove up around the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple (which we live 5 minutes south of), and when we drove into the parking lot, I told the twins to look out the window at the temple. Luke then tells me, "Get married there!" I was so impressed with this little guy! Two days after we arrived here, I took the kids up around the temple to see it for the first time. I explained that it was Heavenly Father's house and that we get married there. I never imagined that Luke was paying attention and would remember this little visit, but it just goes to show you never know when they are listening. He is quite a remarkable little fellow!

No comments: