Here is our beautiful bride! Caroline used to wear this same outfit when she was this age! She was quite pleased with herself. We told her she looked beautiful!
Gotta love the bride and her binky!
Caroline then wrapped blankets around Luke to make him the groom. She told me that she was pretending that the twins were getting married! (I wanted to tell her that we didn't live in Louisiana or Arkansas (sorry Evie)!) Caroline was trying to get Luke to say "I do," but I really did hear Luke say," EEWWWWW! Yuck!" He is such a boy!
Later that evening, Reagan brought me this costume to put on. It was Caroline's recital costume from 2 years ago! She didn't enjoy wearing this one as much! I had a hard time getting a decent picture of her in it since she was trying to get it off right away! Funny girl!
1 comment:
The bride picture is precious and she totally reminds me of MY Reagan - so many funny things she does but then there's that green NICU binky! Kind of cute really!
Post a Comment