Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My! How the twins have grown!

Here is Luke and Reagan's first day home from the hospital. They were 2 days old. They were little snuggle buddies. I remember they had to wear their hats and stay swaddled for an entire month because they couldn't regulate their own body temperatures yet.

We blessed the babies when they were 5 weeks old. Luke stayed awake a good chunk of the day.

Reagan slept her way through her blessing day. Her little dress was way too big for her.

Here is our little monkey at 2!



Here is our "Little Dolly" at 2!

I posted these pics to remind myself of how much they have grown and changed! It has been quite an adventure to watch them over the last 2 years. I am in awe of my 3 kids and what a miracle each of them is. They are such a blessing!

2 comments:

Hillfivesome said...

It goes way to fast. Enjoy every moment. Mine will be three in two weeks from today.

Lynn Pack said...

Jennifer! What a darling family! Your mom Katie & I became fb friends last week and I saw your blog. Sean & I were just talking about your Princess Laya (?) days and babysitting. Fun times...still the best babysitter around! love to you & your family. And CONGRATS!
Janice Pack