This was our second year to see the Nutcracker. My grandma, mom, Caroline, and I all went down to a matinee showing on Dec. 5th. We went down early to eat lunch before the ballet. We ate at a restaraunt called The Corner Office. It is quite trendy. Caroline loved the restaraunt because there was a disco ball in the bathroom!
I felt tacky for taking a picture in a public bathroom, but Caroline insisted. She even danced under it. There were sticky notes to write notes on the wall with. This was definitely a highlight for her!
2 comments:
What a special memory you will have - I took K&M to see my niece in the local Nutcracker and it was nice to just do something girlie with my big girls. :)
I have to laugh ~ you take her to the Nutcracker, and her highlight is the disco ball in the bathroom! :)
Post a Comment