This is the first of 4 new posts about what we have been up to this summer! On Aug. 13, we went over to Littleton where my parents live ,so we could take the kids to pony rides and a petting zoo. This was all part of the town's annual Wild West week. We waited in line for an hour. Pa (my dad) was great to push the babies around the parking lot in order to keep the babies occupied. 
I wasn't sure what Luke and Reagan would think of the pony ride, but Luke loved it! He giggled and squealed with delight. Reagan thought is was just okay.
The petting zoo had a rabbit, donkey, pony, goat, lamb, and a cow. The bunny was by far the twins favorite. Luke stayed close to bunny, while Reagan wasn't afraid of the larger animals. Caroline loved the pony. She asked me if she could have one for her birthday! Yeah, right!
This picture cracks me up! Reagan is squealing at the top of her lungs with excitement! She was beyond thrilled to see the animals. I was surprised how brave she was around the big animals! Luke was the timid one! Go figure?
3 comments:
That picture of Reagan is SO CUTE!
Such cute pictures. They are all adorable! You really captured the moments with your children this summer!
I didn't know you have a blog! We have one too, but I need to send you an invite because it's private. I'll get your email address tomorrow at church. I love your pictures.
Post a Comment