My sister Katie and her family came into town this past week and we really enjoyed our visit with them. One of the things we did was to hike up to St. Mary's Glacier. Grammy and Great-Grandma Dorothy watched the twins for most of the day so that I could go hiking with the rest of the gang! (Thanks Mom and Grandma!) Pa, Ken, Katie, Joshua, Janae, Caroline, and I made up the hiking group! Here are some pics of our adventure!
Caroline on her way up to the glacier! She never complained once about being tired. I was very proud of her!
Katie and Joshua on the way up!
I loved this picture of Caroline and Joshua! They have been the best of buds since they were little. They are only 11 months apart and get along pretty well for the most part!
St. Mary's Glacier
The kids had fun wading in the lake.
Here is Janae wading in the lake! What a cutie!
Here is me with my sister Katie!
1 comment:
What fun pictures!! i LOVE Reagan's piggies! :) too cute! Looks like you have had a very fun summer. Cant' wait to get together again soon!
Post a Comment