My grandma, my mom, Caroline and I went to the Nutcracker to start off the holiday season. We had wonderful seats (about 8 rows back from the orchestra pit), so Caroline was able to see everything up close! She loved it! She pretended to be Clara and dance around the house to the music for several days after seeing it. My grandma bought her a Nutcracker ornament which she made a bed for so he could sleep on her night stand comfortably! Hopefully, we can make this annual tradition, and we look forward to when Reagan can come with us!
2 comments:
Our girls BEGGED to see the Nutcracker this year. We didn't go, and I regreat it. NExt year. It's on the calendar. :)
Oh Jen, you didn't tell me you went to the Nutcracker too! You guys got great seats! Scot really enjoyed it as well, he was interested in seeing a couple of ballets coming up this spring. I never imagined he would enjoy the ballet. But he does like my Jane Austen DVDs...Shhh...Don't tell him I told you :)
Post a Comment