
Wow! Ten months has gone by fast! These sweet babies are such a blessing to us. There has been so much change and development in the past month or so, that I thought I would write it down.

We have always considered Reagan to be our more quiet, shy, and reserved baby. She was content to just sit and take it all in. Well, that has changed over the course of the last month. She smiles, bounces up and down, and growls to get your attention. She has also discovered she has a voice and has volume behind it! She jabbers and makes little yelping noises like a puppy! It is a hoot and has made sitting in church more interesting! She says or growls rather "HI" and waves her hand from side to side. Her form of mobility is to do a combination crawl/bum scoot across the floor. It seems to be working for her. She gets where she needs to go! Reagan also started singing. She hits this high note and it is so sweet and soft. Reagan adores her brother. He was crying in the tub the other morning and she learned over and put her face next to his and started smiling and "talking" to him. Of course, Luke couldn't resist and started smiling and "talking" back to her. She is my angel baby. She is very content and the 2 perfect words to describe her are: delightful and sweet. We absolutely adore her!

Now, Luke is a total ham. For those of you who know Rich, you know where he gets it from. He smiles the minute he sees the camera. It is not a normal smile. You might have noticed lately he has more of a cheesy grin in the pictures I post. If you start giggling at him, he giggles back! He is pulling himself up on chairs and the coffee table. ( Hopefully this stage will last awhile! ) He blows kisses, and can mimic almost any noise you make at him. When he is tired, he crawls over to me and rubs his face on my pant legs so I will pick him up. He, too, has started singing while banging on a drum. Luke has also discovered the dishwasher! The minute he hears me loading/unloading it he crawls over and when I close it, well, Luke starts crying the saddest cry you ever did hear. Luke is also quite fascinated with mouths. He loves to put his pointer finger in my mouth and have me blow kisses on it or blow raspberries. He is an amazing baby! He loves to explore and is quite curious. He is such a joy! We don't know what we would do without him!
3 comments:
Jen, they are SO cute!!! I can't believe they're getting so big. I love their CUTE cheeks!!!
Gee, just think you can start trying for another set in just a couple of months! Just kididng, they are so cute, you can't resist their smiles!
I had that same outfit for Grayson. nice bit of nostalgia to see Luke in it too.
Post a Comment