Today, after church, we had Luke and Reagan on the floor next to each other. They started "talking" back and forth and holding hands. It was really the first time they "interacted." It was very sweet! Reagan was trying to suck on Luke's shoulder and Luke was trying to put Reagan's hand in his mouth! They are quite a pair!
5 comments:
Oh, Jen. they are so cute. I am so happy you are their mom. I am still awaiting that perfect inspiration for just the right gifts. I hope they won't be too old before I think of something good.
so CUTE!!!!!!!! I am glad you posted again!!
Ok, am I the only one that looks at those pictures and sees You? Maybe it is just the shot, but they look like their mom. Can't wait to see you next post, in a month or so? Hee, hee, hee
Aren't twins amazing? And Regan and Luke are so cute. Thanks for posting their hand-holding. (BTW- it looks like we have the same Itsy Bitsy spider bouncy chairs!)
Ok I finally learned to navigate without Scot's help. It's amazing how fast babies grow. Emma and Andrew enjoy seeing the pics of the babies and especially Caroline. They ask, "How did she get so big?" and "Can we go see them?"
Post a Comment