Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Sweet Reagan

I had to share a couple of cute things about my Reagan. I know I have mentioned how sweet she is, but she really is. She is a very happy-go-lucky little girl and spreads sunshine wherever she goes. She LOVES the pool and asks to go swimming practically everyday.

Since she goes to preschool 4 mornings a week, I get time with Luke every Monday and Wednesday mornings. Caroline and I get time together too when we run errands or do homework, etc. But I was feeling bad that I don't get much one-on-one time with Reagan. On Saturday, I took her to the grocery store with me. When I told her it was just us two, she kept asking me, "Lukey stay here? I get to go with you?" Smith's has little grocery carts for little ones to push and she kept telling everyone hi and smiling at them. As we were driving away, she told me, "That was fun! Let's do that again!" Those words have been running through my mind since then. It's the little things that make her happy and I will definitely be taking her with me again! Who knew that a little trip to the grocery store would be so special?

The other day I was planting 90 tulip bulbs and found a worm. I showed the twins the worm as it crawled around on my trowel. Luke decided to call him "Wormy." Reagan wanted to call him "Squiddy." She told him," Don't worry Squiddy! You will find your friends soon." She was genuinely concerned that the worm wouldn't find his friends and family again. I assured her that I put him right back where I found him. She has a soft spot in her heart for all living creatures. I think she is absolutely adorable, but then again I am her mother!

1 comment:

Julie Lloyd said...

of course she is! and she is lucky to have a warm fuzzy mama too.