Here are just a few pics of some of the fun we have been having this summer.
Reagan is such a thrill-seeker! She LOVES slides!
WooHoo!
Rich, Caroline and Luke at Boondock's Fun Center. Luke hated being sprayed, but Reagan wanted to spray the water and steer our boat which ended up spinning us in circles!
Popsicles are a favorite at our house. I love this picture of the twins. It is so sweet.
My adorable niece Hallie!
Luke playing in Hallie's pool. They had a ball together!
Reagan is my water baby! No matter how cold the water is, she will stay in forever!
2 comments:
Jen, what cute pics!! The one of the twins looking at each other is so sweet!
So.... we are in Utah now!!! Let's get together! We would LOVE to see you guys again!
I wish I was a kid in your family! so much fun for summer.
Post a Comment