Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Reagan's First Day of Preschool





Back in June we had Reagan tested for Speech Delay. She was able to qualify for preschool through our local school district. On Monday and Wednesday, she gets to go here. On Tuesday and Thursday, Luke and Reagan will go to preschool together at Miss Becky's.


Reagan is beyond thrilled to go to school. She asks several times a day to go. I was nervous that she would cry when I dropped her off because she has always been such a mommy's girl. When we got there, she went right on in, hung up her My Little Pony backpack (which she calls her Pony-Horsey Packpack), and started playing in the kitchen center. When I kissed her good-bye, she told me good-bye and didn't bat an eyelash over it.


When I came to pick her up, she was smiling and hadn't cried at all! She was bummed that I wasn't letting her ride the bus home! Rich and I weren't thrilled about our 3.5 year-old riding the bus, but she keeps asking us. We are going to let her try it out on Monday. She will sit in a car seat and won't ever be left alone, so we will see how it goes!


No comments: