One of the things that I have missed the most about Salt Lake has been seeing the lights at Christmas time on Temple Square. I was so excited to be able to take the kiddos down to see them this year. The last time we were down there was when Caroline was 3. It was a windy and crowded night. This time around we went down right around 5:30 before the crowds got crazy. It was sprinkling, but not bad. The kids were so excited to be down there! I forgot how beautiful the lights were, and it was amazing to watch the twins experience it for the first time.
When we watched and listened to the Nativity, Caroline told me that she felt the Spirit and that she felt really good inside. I am so excited that she is starting to recognize this feeling. Luke, too, was impressed with the nativity. Rich had Reagan, so I wasn't sure what she thought of it. She couldn't get over the lights, though!
1 comment:
Jen, that pic of you and the three kids is AWESOME! I think it is a new profile pic for facebook! Seriously, so good. Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment