Monday, July 5, 2010

Pillow Talk

I have noticed that the twins have been sleeping on their stuffed animals, so I figured it was time to introduce them to pillows. My grandma has a friend that makes darling pillowcases and sells them at craft fairs. She gave the twins some new ones for Christmas. We went to the store and bought new pillows for them. Luke and Reagan are so excited to be sleeping on pillows like their big sister!
Caroline's pillow was made by mom.

1 comment:

Twins Squared said...

I see that Reagan still has her binky! I am glad that MY Reagan isn't the only one! I know Mike is ready for me to pull the plug, literally, but I'm in no rush. She can't have it in public and we TRY to keep it from her unless she's in bed, but...that's not so easy. She always goes and finds it