Luke has started to say his own prayers. He can get started pretty well, but sometimes we give him some prompts. One night, Rich was helping him and told him to say, "We love you"(to Heavenly Father). Luke instead says, "I love you, too." When he says amen, it sounds like a southern preacher ending his prayer with a huge AAAAAAAA-MEN! He cracks me up!
I was taking the twins with me to Costco one morning. This is the conversation I had with Luke:
Mommy: "We are going to Costco."
Luke: "I go with you?"
Mommy: "Yes, of course. You need to get your sandals on for me. You can't go to Costco in 'bare feet.' "
Luke: "Bear's don't wear shoes, Mommy!"
1 comment:
Evan says "Ah-MEN!" just like Luke. And after I called Greta a "bare bottom" for running around without a diaper, she told me, "I'm not a bare bottom, I'm a MONKEY bottom!" and I realized she thought I said "bear bottom".
Post a Comment