Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Visit to BYU

While my mom was here, we took the kids down to the Bean Museum at BYU. I thought the kids would enjoy it and plus it was FREE! We started the day eating lunch outside at the Creamery! Thankfully, it was a beautiful day! We walked over to the Bean Museum and let the kids wander around looking at all the animals there. They had fun running around. After the museum, we walked down on campus to the bookstore and the Wilkinson Center. What a blast! So many fun memories came flooding back. It made me so grateful that I went there and had the experiences that I did. Caroline says she wants to go there now, too! We ate ice cream and wandered around the bookstore. Caroline got a BYU shirt and the twins got ball caps. Luke's head is so big that he had to get a hat for 4-7 year olds! Boy, does he love that thing!

At the end of our visit, I left my mom and the kiddos at the ASB (admin building for all of you non-BYU grads!) to go get the car. As I was walking up the stairs near the bell tower, I was thinking that it didn't seem like that much time had passed since I was a student here and how much I loved that time in my life. I used to walk with my backpack and keys to my Honda Civic. As I walked to get my car this time, I was walking with a diaper bag and keys to my Honda Mini-van! Times have changed, but I love what my life has become since then. I have a great husband, 3 wonderful kids, great friends and memories!

Here are some pics of the day!

No comments: