Sunday, April 11, 2010

Our Girls

I love that I can dress Caroline and Reagan in either matching or co-ordinating outfits. These were their Easter outfits. Reagan rarely stays still for a picture, but this particular Sunday she would go and stand up against the wall and say, "Cheese!" I could tell she LOVED her dress because she would fluff the skirt and dance around in it! I think they look beautiful! Caroline's favorite part of her outfit was her scarf. She had been so excited to wear it. She would wear a scarf with every outfit if she could! (Luke would have nothing to do with Easter pictures this year! He was so intent on reading his book that I didn't get any great pics of him to post.)

2 comments:

Kara said...

They look adorable! Ella has the same dress and i LOVE it!! She goes up to her nursery teacher when she walks in and twirls around in front of her, waiting for the big "oooohhh ella!" so pretty! :)

Twins Squared said...

Reagan is looking so big now! Completely like a little girl! Very cute dresses - yes nothing like girl clothes and coordinating it all. Except I feel like I have to do it every day. Not that I always do it but I sort of try. Hope you are doing well!