Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Down and Dirty at Grammy and Pa's


On Friday, I picked up Caroline from school to go and have dinner at my parents' house. It was a beautiful, cool fall afternoon. My dad was home early so we played outside with the kiddos. boy, did they have fun! Pa let them help "clean" out his planting pots on the front porch. I captured some of the fun on camera!


If you look closely, you can see how dirty Reagan is from the back!



Oh boy, am I cute or what?


Busy Boy! I couldn't get close enough to get a picture of all the dirt that was in his hair!


Pretty Girl!

Needless to say, the twins got baths at Grammy's before dinner. I was surprised there wasn't a ring around the bathtub!

2 comments:

Hurleys Happenings! said...

What great fun to play in the dirt. You are a great mom to be able to sit on the sidelines and watch it happen. Your angels are absolutely ADORABLE! We miss you guys terribly and Ethan still reminds us that he either wants us to move to Colorado to be close to Caroline, or to California to be close to Disneyland (you should be very flattered to make the final two cut)! We are loving all of your entries and fun pictures of the Rollins Clan. Give everyone a big hug and kiss from us!

Lisa said...

Your pictures of this are precious! It looks like they had a lot of fun. Would you be like me and have to heavily medicate yourself in order to let them get so dirty?