We are so proud of her! She did a great job and she had a lot of fun!
Today was Caroline's Author's Tea Party. The class shared some pages from a class book they read which was very cute. Caroline then showed us her autobiography. Each student only had time to share three pages with us, but here is what she read to us:"When I grow up I want to be a vet. What makes me sad is getting hurt. If I could have one wish, I would wish for a horse." Mrs. Debbie then gave the students each a memory book all about themselves that she had made. It was wonderful to be there to share the day with our little Caroline.
Caroline is reading her autobiography to us. Rich wasn't able to get away from work, so my mom came with me and the twins.
This is Caroline and her teacher, Mrs. Debbie Vicksman (aka Mrs. Debbie). Mrs. Debbie is the kind of teacher I think most parents dream of for their child's kindergarten teacher. She is the most positive, loving, warm teacher I have ever seen. She has way of being loving and firm at the same time. The kids adore her. She was an answer to my prayers for little Caroline. We will miss her greatly!
2 comments:
First of all, LOVE both her tap outfit and her little yellow shirt and skirt for her Tea Party. She is looking so grown up! I think that as she gets older she is looking more like her pretty mommy! Love you Jenny!
Yeah for good teachers. We got a teacher like that for Gabi.. and we are going to miss her. I hope she does as well in first grade.
Post a Comment