"Diet Coke anyone?" Rich is starting him early!
Caroline and Rich at the pool. Yippee!
Luke with his great-grandma Voorhees. They were quite taken with one another.
Here is a four generation picture with Great-Grandma and Grandpa Voorhees with their grandaughter and 3 great-grandchildren.
Here is Caroline in the wildflowers up on Guardsman Pass above Park City.
We had a great time. We enjoyed just visiting with Rich's family. Caroline loved running arond with her cousins. We spent a day at Temple Sqaure followed by lunch at Cafe Rio which is our very favorite restaurant in Utah. Another day was spent with my family so they could meet the twins. The rest of the time was shopping, taking in the sights or just hanging out at the pool. It was fun!
3 comments:
I am glad you were able to take a break from regular life for a minute. I know traveling with kids is hard work, but at least you don't have to look at the same dishes and laundry as at home. and it is nice to have some time to just take pictures of the kids and play with them. I'll send you some of our trip pictures soon.
They are so stinkin cute. We loved seeing you guys. Yeah for another post!
FUN pictures and FUN memories! You'll be closer now, right? I have Cafe Rio recipes if you're interested... :)
Post a Comment